Sunday, May 10, 2009

Skype Is Great......North America And Africa Connects!!!!!

The world of communication is a necessity. We should explore all avenues and one to include is Skype.

As you may know, I'm a Network Marketer/Business Founder and a newbie in the Skype community and love the features it offers. Just the other day, I was talking to a business associate who wanted to connect with someone in Africa for his project. I introduced them and a verbal agreement was made; the project commence the end of May. You gotta know, I gave myself a pat on the shoulder.lol

Thinking back, I wanted to replay the conversation but do not know if Skype automatically record conversations prior adding the extra feature to record. I see the call in my incoming conversation and would love to learn how to retrieve/replay. Do you know how? Thanks!

By the way, Skype ID: DianeFriday


No comments:

Post a Comment